Monday, July 28, 2008

Old School videos...

Ever wake up one day wanting to go back in time and watch some old music videos? Well this morning I did. I have been wanting to watch this video of Tarrie B for a long time now. It seems it just recently got uploaded 4 months ago. Not sure if any of you may know who she is. Her career, as a rapper, was short lived only making one album "Power Of A Woman" under Ruthless Records . Some of the featured appearances in this album were Eazy-E and also Everlast when he was with Rhyme Syndicate - way before his most notable stuff such as: House of Pain, his solo Whitey Ford Sings the Blues and as of recent La Coka Nostra. Which, by the way, I also had the Forever Everlasting album too. Some of my favorite tracks on that album were, Goodbye and The Rhythm which featured Ice-T

Anyways - the reason I am so hard up over this song and album is not that I like it so much, cuzz I actually kinda do like it but more because it reminds me of a girl named Yu-Ling China Tse. and welllll...that is all I can say. I also recently went to see Tarrie B perform...but not as a rapper but as a hard-metal band called My Ruin - which was ehhhhhh...okay...it's a trip how much she has changed. I almost thought she looked hot. But she was pretty raw on stage. Check out the videos below...

Tarie B - rapper


Tarrie B - Rocker


alright - laters...

No comments: