Sunday, March 2, 2008

Talked About....

A great man once said There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

Throughout my years. I've been talked about - good and bad. Of course the good is always good but the bad??...one may not be too receptive to it. But for me? it's OKAY. I actually welcome it. One my say I encourage it. And frankly, I don't really care if you talk "good" or "bad" about me.

I've learned that if I am out there doing my thing, people talk. If I am out there not doing anything, people talk anyways. So why not embrace it, take a positive twist to it? As a matter of fact, I see it as promotion. So go ahead - talk about me - it promotes me, promotes my name, my art, my personas, my doings...my everything.

and all them rumors?...keep them perpetuating...on that note I leave with these lyrics.

...it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors - It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em...- Dr Dre

No comments: