Monday, February 25, 2008

Blue Monday....

Shup? nothing blue about this Monday. Don't really know why Monday's are blue anyways. I guess it has to do with it being the day following the weekend. I am glad I don't go through those anymore. And even if i had a 9-5, I think I wouldn't consider any day BLUE...albeit, I love blue the color...here's a little something in light of that....



so back to this...

I just heard my all time favorite musician will be going to surgery. The purple man himself PRINCE - YEP!! He will be getting hip surgery. The 49 year old ARTEEEST needs to get his hip replaced otherwise he'd get a limp and will be walking with a cane. dang!! only 49 years old too.

I remember ditching Jr High School to go se his movie, Purple Rain, at the Westlake theater in MacArthur Park. I sat through the movie the entire day. I think I watched it three times that day. I was with friends Corey Dixon and his girl Sheila...I?? well by myself. I wasn't much of a smooth ladies man so it was just me and PRINCE - hahaha...

No comments: