Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back In the Circuit or Scene??

Wellllll aummmm....sorta...

Okay - it's been a while. Last year was good. I was in and out of the city and country. Last year, towards the end I was in Seattle, Oakland, San Francisco and Mexico and Guadalajara...

My trips to these cities were great. I completely dug Seattle and of course SF is great and being back home in Mexico was great abeit I did not like DF that much.

DF is PACKED like one may have no clue unless you've been there. Cogested, dirty, noisy and so on....Put it like this...I ran out of Mexico - ran straight to my lovely land and city Guadalajara...ahhhhhhhhhhh....calm, clean, nice, greener, and on top of that my old school homies some old aummmm flings and of course my beloved familia.

anyways - I am listening to Joy Division as I type this early Sunday morning. Sunday?? hmmmm...the Lord's day. But for some. it's NFL day or Soccer day or on this occasion Oscar Sunday...blaaaahhhh...it's like 8 hours of coverage dude...who can sit through that?? I guess some can...

anyways - for me well it's a usual day - as many may know, suprisingly more than I would want knowing, I got in a bit of jam upon my return from MEX last year - a day before Christmas - yes...a JAM...so now assigned to "remain at home" for another month I have a plenty to do. things such as: clean, draw, catch up on blogs and stuff, paint, write, watch movies, sleep, and eat...eat and EAT...I think i must of gained like 10 pounds already...woooo...anyays - plug back in - I need to get everyone back on the hook of things and update this everyday or so....so swing by and tell your friend..

my promise this year is o be completely open..

I will post some pics up too...

Stay Tuned N

peace everyone.

No comments: