Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay Okay....

I have soooooo lagged on my blog. Not that many may care and frankly - i don't care whether you care or not. haha - this is more about venting out and getting my writing itch taken care of than anything...and of course also to jot down my doings and haps. gotta let those that care know right?

so over this week. I painted a wall on pico and windsor pl - which is two blocks west of crenshaw blvd. it was a great turnout. we had many lookie-loos, kids, some models and some photographers and you name it. I will post pics up tomorrow when i have time to download my photos, or better said, feel like it. I also want to upload fotos of a piece that my buddy Doc43 and i did. it came out pretty dope and in fact - here it is - i am sure many have seen it already but in case you have not here it is.

Photos of yesterday's work soon to come up - just need to get some good lighting to take good shots of it...

No comments: