Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dodger Blue - Think It!

Wats up everyone?

The Dodgers, our Dodgers for some, are playing the Phillies tomorrow in their first game of the NLCS. I, personally, ain't much of a die-hard fan or a sports person at that, honestly I hate sports, but I am an LA fan. Yes people, as much as I hate LA I can't help but love it dearly. (just like my women)

Anyhow - in light of all what has been going on with the Dodgers; Joe Torre taking them (us) to the playoffs, Manny Ramirez changing the dynamics of the team and boosting morale, the Dodgers beating the best team in the league and sweeping them at that, and so on and so on and so on...I couldn't help but be inspired to do something for the team. So as opposed of doing something that can only feed my ego, God knows I've done enough of that, I rocked a little something something for not only our team, hehe I said our team, but for the fans as well, the community or the neighborhood and, I guess for me too.

So here it is...the pictures are not that great but hopefully someone will be kind enough to take some dope photos of it and forward it (them) to me soon. I will make it up to you if you do.

Remember to WEAR YOUR BLUE AND LOVE GALO TOO!





No comments: