Thursday, May 31, 2007



Wassup everyone?? It's been reallly busy over the last weeks with many things in addition to many things with the Karan Koron Exhibition. The exhibit is just around the corner, June 14th, and things seem to be getting a bit hectic. Already dealing with some minor issues, usually the kind of stuff that is imperceptable to people the day of the event. but oh well...it's what I choose to do. I am sure after the event - I will be happy with its fruits

I must say that many of my sponsors have been nothing but supportive. Yaegaki Sake www.yaegakiusa.com has been one of the most supportive. Hirotaka-san and staff have been absolutely awesome. I must also say that their sake is among one of the best too. And ya'll need to make sure you come out to Karan Koron, not only to enjoy the show and see me but also try some of their sake and maybe even get a 300ml bottle in the 50-100 gift bags given out to the first 50-100 people that arrive. kampai!!!

Well it's Thursday morning, and honestly have only slept maybe two hours. Among my worries of work with the exhibition are the worries of living my life as a full fledge artist. Often known as the "feast and famine" lifestyle.......well I can assume you know where this is going. It's been rough - but I have to try to pull through and MAKE it. I've been very happy but at the same time not. And even though I have highly considered returning to a 9-5 - I have to hold on tight. This is my time and I have to try to do it. I've learned that life can throw some un-expected curves - and I'm just waiting for that pitch - aside from meeting an amazing small, beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman - the pitches thrown at me lately have been sinkers. I swing - but miss.

Come on ya'll - humor me!!! ya'll know I don't know JACK about sports and from somene who is oblivous to sports, I think I pretty much came up with a pretty cool analogy of my existential dilemma. nah? anyways....see you guys at my show.

No comments: